This is a guideline ONLY!!
Please contact me directly before submitting any documents!!
firstname.lastname@example.org or 001-321-388-6856
Primary and Second Homes for Canadians with 20% down and up to $650,000 loan amount.
Loan amount $50,000 to $417,000:
- Fixed 5 Years 3.25%;
- Fixed 7 Years 3.625%;
- Fixed for 10 Years 4%
Loan amount $417,001 to $650,000:
- Fixed 5 Years 3.125%;
- Fixed 7 Years 3.375%;
- Fixed for 10 Years 3.75%
Here are the items that are generally needed in order to prepare a Canadian loan:
- 60 days of most recent paystubs from your job.
- 2012 & 2013 Full Canadian Tax Returns
- 2012 & 2013 T-4s
- 60 days of statements from checking, savings, & investment accounts.
- A picture of you and a copy of your Driver’s License for verification.
6 Copy of your Social Insurance Card
- Copy of your current mortgage statement, homeowners insurance statement, property tax statement and HOA statement (if applicable) from your current home
- If you have rental properties – mortgage statement from CIBC, homeowners insurance statements, property tax statement, HOA statement (if applicable) and a copy of the lease with your renters
- Canadian Credit Reports are allowed, statements for all debts are needed instead.
Here are today’s rate: All of these are 30 year mortgages 5-1ARM(fixed for 5 Yrs) 3.25%, 7-1ARM(fixed for 7 Yrs) 3.5%, 10-1ARM(fixed for 10 Yrs) 3.75%, 30 Year Fixed 4.625%
CANADIAN LOANS FOR FLORIDA HOMES info is deemed valid but must be verified by each individual personally!
Please contact Margus Mahar, Realtor® for more information!
Specializing in Luxury and Investment Properties
– Certified 203K Renovation Specialist
– Advanced Construction Expert (ACE)
J.C. Penny Realty, LLC.
8701 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Suite 200
Kissimmee, FL 34747
Encore Club at Reunion * Retreat at Champions Club * Vacation Rental Homes in Orlando FL