Janet L. Yallen, the Federal Reserve Chairwoman announced Wednesday that Fed decided to not raise the interest rates before late April of 2015. It means that favorable lending on homes continues. As the economy strengthens the Federal Reserve stays patient with raising rates and allows the growth continue.
“The Fed is in the fortunate position of enabling the economy to gather steam without the shadow of immediately rising rates,” said Paul Atkinson, head of North American equities at Aberdeen Asset Management, a British firm with $525 billion in investments. “In our opinion, that has to be positive for equity investors.”
In another word – if you are considering of buying a home then now is the time. Even if the mortgage interest rate increases by 1% then on average payments of $200,000 home will go up about $100 or more per month. That is a minimum of $1,200 per year or $36,000 in the course of standard 30 year loan. It is a college fund, or several family vacations, or simply a portion of your retirement fund. Do not pay more than you have to!
I am prepared to work day and night to help you to find your dream home before the rates increase.
Contact me at your earliest convenience and let’s get started – (321) 388-6856 or email@example.com
Need a lender? No problem, we work with top lenders who provide you with best available programs:
- Conventional loans from as low as 5% down with min. 620 FICO
- FHA and FHA 203(k) from 3.5% down with min. 620FICO
- Fannie Mae 3% down loan. Read more
- VA loans with 100% (zero down) and min. 600 FICO
- USDA 100% loans (must be in USDA zone)
- Investment and Jumbo Loans
- Specialty Loans: 100% physician loan, etc.
Contact now and ask for details – (321) 388-6856 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Article “Great News – Interest Rates will Stay Same!” by Margus Mahar
Margus Mahar, Realtor®
– Certified 203K Renovation Specialist
– Advanced Construction Expert (ACE)
– Investment Properties Pro
– Relocation to Florida Specialist
– Vacation Rental Home Specialist
JC Penny Realty LLC
8701 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Suite 200
Kissimmee, FL 34747