E2 Visa

* The E-2 Investor Visa allows an individual to enter and work inside of the United States based on an investment he or she will be controlling, while inside the United States. This visa must generally be renewed every five years, but there is no limit to how many times one can renew.

Spouses and unmarried children under 21 years of age, regardless of nationality, may receive derivative E-2 visas in order to accompany the principal alien. The duration of visa for a family member who is of a different nationality to the principal is determined by any reciprocal agreements between their country of nationality and the US. Only if there is no such reciprocal agreement will the duration be the same as the principal applicant. Dependents may seek employment in the US by applying for employment authorization using Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization. Children under 21 cannot apply for work; only the spouse of the E-2 holder can.

* Information retrieved from Wikipedia

T&P Consultants

Since March 2005 we have assisted more than 500 clients who established themselves in the USA as business owners, most of whom acquired visas or status for the first time to develop and direct their enterprises.  Nearly 40% of our clients had previously used assistance from elsewhere but were dissatisfied with the service they received and came to us by personal recommendation from our existing clients. Investments range from just a few hundred $ to $200K or more. It very much depends on your budget and what income you need to make from day one.

We believe that YOU should be in control. We assist you all the way with every aspect of your relocation to the USA where we can be helpful, such as with Company Registration, Business Plan Creation, applying for Social Security Numbers, guidance on Drivers Licenses, even a useful contact for buying used vehicles for lower costs and we make sure that you have complete details of the process used successfully by all our clients with the procedures and instructions issued by the United States Government to successfully obtain your visa or status.

Get Started

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this:
Skip to toolbar