We are proud to announce the new and improved Zero Down Florida Physicians Home Loan Program. It is now available to all qualified medical residents in the Central Florida area. Due to this program many physicians can buy their home for little or no money down.
Florida Physicians Home Loan Program is finally available to:
- new doctors – straight out of medical schools (move in up to 60 days before starting your new job)*
- medical residents
- established physicians and doctors
* Contact about requirements and further info
Whether you are just out of medical school and starting your residency, or an established physician – we have the right financing plan and resources available.
Why would a bank do this?
Well, there is a very simple explanation. Physicians and doctors are known for their trustworthiness, ethical standards and being low risk borrowers. Some of the banks recognize it and appreciate those values in borrowers. Therefore these specialty programs – such as the zero (no money) down Florida Physicians Home Loan.
Financing up to:
- 100% loan-to-value (LTV) up to $650,000
- 95% loan-to-value (LTV) up to $1,000,000
- 89.9% loan-to-value up (LTV) to $1,500,000
How to get started?
Let’s get pre-approved. That way when the perfect home deal comes along, you are ready to go and we can beat the competition. Your time is extremely valuable, therefore let’s plan ahead.
My team and I will guide you through the whole process. To get started with the Florida Physicians Home Loan program, simply contact me via email email@example.com or call (321) 388-6856.
Take a look at these benefits!
- No money down or very low down payment
- No prepayment penalty
- No Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI)
- Fixed as well as adjustable rate loans (ARM) available
- Starting a new job? Get financed and close on your new home up to 60 days prior to the start date of your new job
- Competitive interest rates
- Debt to income ratios and school loans receive special consideration.
Orlandos Medical City and Physician Job Market
By 2017 the ever-growing Lake Nona Medical City is projected to create 30,000 jobs to local market place and produce $7.6 billion in economic impact. Sanford-Burnham Medical Research Institute which opened 2009. It now has more than 190 employees and expects to grow to about 300 jobs.
Nemours Childrens Hospital is a 95 bed, 600,000 square foot facility and started seeing patients last October.
The Orlando VA Medical Center – the 1.2 million square foot facility is expected to be the largest VA hospital in US when its completed and open in 2014.
These are just some of the residents of Orlando’s Medical City. Central Florida is becoming one of the preferred locations for healthcare professionals due to its ever growing physician job market.
Where to buy?
We have represented many physicians with their home search or sale. Here are some of the locations our previous doctor clients preferred:
- Lake Nona, FL – near Orlandos Medical City
- Winter Park, FL – here are some of Orlando’s original luxury homes
- Windermere, FL – some of the most exclusive lake front properties
- Celebration, FL – near Disney World
- Bay Hill, FL – where Arnold and Winnie Palmer still reside
- Prestigious Heathrow and Alaqua Lakes estate homes in Lake Mary and Sanford FL
- Lake front luxury estates in Leesburg, Tavares and Mount Dora FL in Lake County
Thank you for visiting FL Home Deal page. The purpose of this article is to provide information about Florida Physicians Home Loan Program. FL Home Deal is aiming to become the preferred resource to local doctors, physicians and medical residents regarding their real estate needs. Every week will will provide a new listing of the week as well as introduce the next preferred solution and/or resource.
Do not forget to check out our listing of the week (right column).
JC Penny Dream Team – Realtor ®
Specializing in Luxury and Investment Properties
J.C. Penny Realty, LLC.
8701 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Suite 200
Kissimmee, FL 34747